Answered By: Nuroo Davids Last Updated: Dec 01, 2014 Views: 35
· UCT staff members and currently registered UCT students
· UCT Council members, Emeritus Professors; honorary staff; and retired staff.
· Retired T3 Contract staff: on request, when joining the Libraries. Lecturers and researchers visiting a UCT Department. (Service is restricted to the acquisition of photocopies only.)
· Staff, Doctoral, and Master's students from institutions covered by the Committee of Higher Education Libraries of South Africa [CHELSA] Agreement: you may use ILL provided that your home institution is outside the Western Cape. A letter of introduction from your home institution must be produced. (Service is restricted to the acquisition of photocopies only, and will be provided at current South African Interlending Scheme rates.)
· Prospective Masters and PhD students who have not yet registered to study at UCT. Your Library Subscriber Card and a letter of introduction from your Department must be produced. (Service is restricted to the acquisition of photocopies only.)
· PGWC [Provincial Government of the Western Cape] staff members at UCT Teaching Hospitals may use ILL at the Health Sciences Library.