Answered By: Danielle Abrahamse Last Updated: May 05, 2020 Views: 4
Please follow the following steps to open an account in the new version of RefWorks and transfer your reference collection from the legacy version.
- Open the UCT Libraries web site
- From the top menu, hover over 'Research menu', and select 'Reference Help' option
- Scroll down to the RefWorks section and click on the 'UCT Login to RefWorks' blue button. Please refer to the picture below
- You will be prompted to sign-in through the UCT Single-Sign-On service. Sign in using your UCT network credentials
- From the opened page, click on the 'Create Account' link from the bottom section of signing in box as indicated below in the picture.
- In the space provided, enter your UCT email and follow the prompt to create an account and verify
- Once you created your account, click on the '+ Add' button from the top menu on the left end and select 'Import References' option
- To fetch your references from the legacy RefWorks, select 'Legacy RefWorks' grey button from the top 'Import from another reference manager' section and follow the prompt.