Answered By: Phumelele Mhlongo Last Updated: Aug 31, 2015 Views: 58
Thank you for your mail.
To search for books you go onto the library website,
- Under Search and Find click on Aleph/Catalogue.
- Enter Title/Author/Keywords in search box provided.
- Indicate Field to search, whether Title/Author/All field (for Keyword search).
- Click go
- Select items to browse by clicking in box next to item number.
- Click View Selected on top of the screen.
- Click on All items on top of screen to check item availability.
- On shelf status means item is in library.
- Note shelf number, go look for item in it's location using shelf number provided.