Answered By: Bonga Siyothula Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 0
OpenUCT uses UCT’s Open Access Policy as a guide to determine what can be added to the Repository. The Repository contains:
• Journal articles (those that are permitted to be shared - using Sherpa-Romeo as a guide), authored or edited books, book chapters
• Conference papers, textbooks
• Working papers, policy briefs and technical reports
• Teaching and learning materials and OERs such as lecture slides and course notes.
• UCT’s electronic theses and dissertations (ETDs).