Answered By: Jaimee Reid
Last Updated: May 31, 2023     Views: 15

If we do not have it in our library catalogue, Primo:  

Submit an online request form.  Alternatively, complete a request form in the Interlibrary Loans (ILL) department.

A separate form must be filled in for each article.

Fill in the full title of the journal. (Ask at the Information Desk or consult these abbreviations lists if you only have an abbreviated title.)

Related Topics