Q. Why can I not renew my loans?
- Your cash limits have been exceeded - i.e. you have a fine of more than R50.00.
- Your card has expired (if renew and new due date would fall after expiry date).
- Item you are renewing has been recalled (requested by another user)
- You have too many overdue loans
- Maximum renewal period has been reached
Maximum Renewal Period for different user groups:
Undergraduate - 28 days
Postgraduates - 140 days
Staff - 180 days
If you require more help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.